You are not logged in.

Announcement

Keep the board alive - BTC 3A75p7qKD9zjTLbn8qUsuZP4jTcK5d5qvC

#1 2018-10-24 18:33:33

Creppyblog

Immigrant Caravan Loots and Robs Public Market in Chiapas

Trumps fault for not providing migrants airfare plus in flight meals. Racist bastard.

Last edited by Creppyblog (2018-10-24 18:41:21)

#2 2018-10-24 21:37:25

Ripper-

Re: Immigrant Caravan Loots and Robs Public Market in Chiapas

Savages gonnna savage. On the plus side though: if all those savages makes it across the border it do increase the chance of more ogrish material coming from the north of the border. Might even involve victims we can relate to and sympathize with - or it might turn into a 5 minute slaughterfest when the army or Blackwater opens up with .50 cal HMGs leaving the grund covered in a stinking red pile of goop and pulp.
#ItMightHappen

#3 2018-10-27 16:20:51

Creppyblog

I ran across this comment on Yahoo regarding the migrant caravan. It does not surprise me at all.

I was just in Mexico & visited this "caravan" and let me tell you the TRUTH. Most are young able bodied men between 15-ish & mid 30's. There are HUNDREDS of huge NEW flat bed tractor trailers driving these people to the next "camp site" which is set up & waiting for them. Thousands of new tents set up in nice rows with huge soup kitchen style mess tents as well as MASH type medical facilities they even have professional concerts almost every night (at least the 2 nights I was there) complete with sound stage & lighting - it was like going to a weekend rock concert and yes there is plenty of partying going on! They are getting handed an alotment of CASH everyday but no one would reveal the actual source. The BS media isn't covering ANY OF THIS!

#4 2018-10-28 16:57:43

DCM89

Creppyblog wrote:

I ran across this comment on Yahoo regarding the migrant caravan. It does not surprise me at all.

I was just in Mexico & visited this "caravan" and let me tell you the TRUTH. Most are young able bodied men between 15-ish & mid 30's. There are HUNDREDS of huge NEW flat bed tractor trailers driving these people to the next "camp site" which is set up & waiting for them. Thousands of new tents set up in nice rows with huge soup kitchen style mess tents as well as MASH type medical facilities they even have professional concerts almost every night (at least the 2 nights I was there) complete with sound stage & lighting - it was like going to a weekend rock concert and yes there is plenty of partying going on! They are getting handed an alotment of CASH everyday but no one would reveal the actual source. The BS media isn't covering ANY OF THIS!

Let's pray for a San Fernando massacre 3.0 if they choose to go through the gulf area.

Users in this topic: 0 guests, 0 registered users

Board footer